How Do I Dispose of My Tritium Exit Signs?
Complete your disposal agreement forms.
- Contact TritiumDisposal.com for a disposal quote.
- Read and complete the Disposal Agreement and Serial Number Log.
- Return both forms to TritiumDisposal.com via email or fax.
- Once both forms are reviewed, TritiumDisposal.com will supply you with an RGA number, an NRC transfer notification letter, and detailed packaging/shipping instructions.
Prepare your exit signs for shipment.
- Remove any mounting brackets, hardware, screws, or tape and wipe down each sign.
- Double faced signs made by connecting two signs back-to-back are to be taken apart and shipped as two signs.
- Signs with a model number B100 must have the housing push pins removed from the frame.
- If any of the signs are damaged, TritiumDisposal must be notified in writing prior to shipping.
Ship your signs to our processing facility.
- Package your signs according to TritiumDisposal.com's Packaging Instructions.
- Ship your signs via UPS ground service whenever possible.
- Fax or email your shipping confirmation to TritiumDisposal.com.
- Mail the transfer notification letter and serial number log to the USNRC office in DC.
- If needed, call TritiumDisposal.com to obtain a confirmation of receipt and disposal letter.